September 21, 2011

The Little Blue House Preschool

Oh say it isn't so!  Boston has left me and gone to preschool.  We found a cute school taught by a girl Dean went to high school with and Boston is loving it.  I however am not loving it.  I cried when we took him to register, went school clothes shopping and the first day.  His poor teacher assured me he would be ok, and I replied that I knew he would be great. I was the one who didn't know what to do with myself without him. It is such a big step to let your baby go on to school.  Now his days will be filled with more than just me and the kids.  Teachers, friends, play dates, and even girls will start to take over.  I am sad that I wont be his whole world cause for so long he has been my whole world.  He loves it though.  Every day he jumps in the van and tells me all about school.  Avery is so jealous that she tries to get mad and not listen.  So life moves on so fast I cant believe it.  At least I still have Avery and Lincoln 24/7!  ;)



No comments: