December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Dean!!!


Today is Dean's 34th birthday!  I can't believe he is sooo old.  Ha ha ha ha.  It's just means we are both getting old.  Dean is the most fabulous husband in the entire world.  He works 2 jobs, at least 60-70 hours per week so I can stay home and raise our children.  His hard work is paying off, our kids are happy, healthy, smart, and a blast to be around.  Way to go DAD!
The other passion in Dean's life right now is his blog. brassmonkeyshow.com  I may cringe at times and remind him that our mothers are reading it.  But I admire that he puts up what he wants and has little thought for who may or may not like it.  It is his and I am proud of him for all of the fun/crazy/beautiful things he writes.  Dean is so talented. I love that the world finally gets to be in on what I already knew.

I never believed in Soul Mates until I met Dean.  From the moment we met I knew something amazing was about to happen.  I know now that during the years of waiting and wanting a partner, Heavenly Father had been preparing Dean and I to meet.  When we met we were both ready to be together and continue this journey together.  A dear friend of mine recently told me that I was the happiest married person she knew.  I attribute that to Dean.  He is the most wonderful, kind, sweet, loving, putting up with my PMS, pregnancies, baby blues, and "issues" kind of fantastic hunk of hot man I know!  I am privileged to be his wife.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man of my dreams, then and now!!
Love ya babe!

2 comments:

Zero Brass said...

You make every little thing worthwhile. And sexy. Plus, work is easier than molding and loving young minds. Thank you and love you babe!!

P.S. - I miss your strapless dresses:)

Tisha and Mark said...

HELLLLO, why didn't I know you had a blog?? Now I can be one of those creepy McCreepers ;)