January 4, 2012

Boston is 5

I am a few weeks late due to some computer issues, but BOSTON turned 5!  I can't believe my baby boy is 5.  I feel like he was turning 1 five minutes ago.  But alas he is growing like a weed.  Boston is the sweetest kid I know.  He is always very concerned about his siblings  and wants everyone to be happy.  Especially Avery. I am so happy to say they are still the best of friends and it melts my heart everyday how kind and nice they are to each other.  Boston is still obsessed with Dinosaurs.  And I thought it was a phase. Boy was I wrong.  He will happily tell you all there is to know about them and wants to watch every dino documentary he can find on Netflix.  He also will tell you that he wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up and knows just what that job is and cant wait to do it.  Boston loves school and is learning a lot very quickly.  He loves to write his name and any other word he can see.  He also likes to write letters in the air as he sees them.  Boston is always asking questions about words and numbers.  The math he is doing at preschool is not challenging enough for him so we have been working on it at home and he is so smart and so eager to do more.  Right now we are working on addition and he is doing great.  It is so fun to be able to teach him.
Here are a few of Boston's favorites:
Color: Blue
Food: Meat of any kind
Candy/Treat: Chocolate
Book: Dinosaur Facts
Animal: Tyrannosaurus
Movie: Land Before Time
Sport: Football
Holiday: Christmas
Special Talents: Dino impersonations
Hobbies: Lining up all of his Dinosaurs and creating "set ups" of them.
Boston is such a great kid we are so blessed to have him in our home.  I love ya little man!!

 Best Buddies!




No comments: